That is entitled to sponsor their spouse, partner or son or daughter
You are able to sponsor your partner, partner or child that is dependent:
- You’re at the least 18 yrs old
- You’re A canadian resident, a permanent resident of Canada, or an individual registered in Canada as an Indian beneath the Canadian Indian Act
- If you’re a Canadian citizen residing outside Canada, you need to show which you want to reside in Canada as soon as the people you need to sponsor become permanent residents.
- You can’t sponsor some body if you’re a permanent resident living outside Canada.
- You’re in a position to prove that you’re perhaps not getting social support for reasons apart from a disability
- it is possible to allow for the essential requirements of every individuals you need to sponsor