Here are the repayment plan choices that UHV proposes to offer pupils additional time to cover their fees.
Take note: Tuition and costs relates to the expenses associated with subscribed courses and doesn’t consist of housing or dinner plan charges. Furthermore, the repayment plan choices stated listed here are maybe not relevant when it comes to FastTrack Program.
Pupils whom neglect to make complete repayment on time, including any belated charges, might be susceptible to more than one regarding the following actions:
- Financial hold on tight student’s record preventing enrollment at any UH campus;
- Withholding of grades, level, and formal transcripts;
- Other charges and actions authorized by legislation or university policy.
To use for a repayment plan:
- Log on to myUHV
- Click Pupil Financials
- Select Payment Plans
TPEG Loan (never an advance loan)
- Extends the repayment deadline for TUITION & MANDATORY FEES ONLY
- Deadline is extended until November 1 (autumn semesters), April 1 (springtime semesters), or July 1 (summer time semesters)
- No solution interest or fee is evaluated because of this repayment choice
- Only offered for the restricted time
- $25.00 belated cost will likely be evaluated if stability just isn’t compensated in complete by the loan date that is due
- In term withdrawal instances, the pupil stays in charge of payment with this loan because of the loan deadline. (more…)